Supply Chain Management SCM Jobs In Ludhiana
Position: Supply Chain Manager
Education: Post Graduation with computer knowledge.
Experience: 4 year to 5 year
- Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
- Select transportation routes to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution.
- Diagram supply chain models to help facilitate discussions with customers.
- Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
- Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders.
- Analyze information about supplier performance or procurement program success.
- Design or implement supply chains that support environmental policies.
- Document physical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities, or system flows.
- Investigate or review the carbon footprints and environmental performance records of current or potential storage and distribution service providers.
- Locate or select biodegradable, non-toxic, or other environmentally friendly raw materials for manufacturing processes.
- Conduct or oversee the conduct of life cycle analyses to determine the environmental impacts of products, processes, or systems.
- Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others — Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.